Welcome to Community Education
Community Education programs serve thousands of residents each year and provide a host of intergenerational opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Supported by revenue that is legally separate from K-12 classroom funding, Community Education touches many lives:
- School readiness screening for preschoolers.
- GED and high school diploma programs for adults.
- Computer classes serve more than 800 adults each year.
- Volunteers serve 36,000 meals to homebound senior citizens each year
Educating the Community
Responsive to residents’ needs, the District strengthens the community through a host of programs.
Snail Lake Education Center
350 Hwy 96 W
Shoreview, MN 55126
- Community Education office - 651-621-7400
Pike Lake Education Center
2101 14th Street NW
New Brighton, MN 55112
- Food Shelf - 651-651-7451
- Early Childhood - 651-621-7420
- Meals on Wheels - 651-621-7431
- Fax 651-621-7405
Silver View Education Center
2574 Hwy. 10
Mounds View, MN 55112
- Adult Basic Education - 651-621-6250
- Computer Learning Center - 651-621-6230