- About Us
- Our Schools
- School Board
- Community Education
|In The Media
|Star Students and Staff
For your convenience . . .
Now families can pay transportation, meal and activity fees through a secure online web site.
How it works:
* Families who are already using Mounds View's parent portal SchoolView can log into their account and access the FeePay system.
* Click on the link to FeePayTM. There, you can add to the meal account balance, pay transportation fees, or pay for activities for each of your students using a credit card or direct deposit from your checking or savings account.
* When you make a payment, a confirmation e-mail is automatically sent to you as a receipt. You can also print out a receipt from the FeePayTM screen.
* You can elect to receive an e-mail alert when meal balances fall below a specific level that you set.
* On the Purchase History page, you can see all transactions made against each student's account.
For more information on SchoolView and FeePay visit here or contact your school office. To watch a five-minute tutorial that explains how to register your SchoolView account, please click here or on the video icon (right).