- About Us
- Our Schools
- School Board
- Community Education
|In The Media
|Star Students and Staff
Connect with the Mounds View Public Schools network on the Internet's fastest-growing social networking site.
"Like" Mounds View Public Schools
"Like" Irondale High School
"Like" Mounds View High School
Why are we on Facebook?
Consider this another outlet for parent communication. Sorry, students under 13 not allowed. (Facebook requires a minimum age of 13 years old.) Facebook pages were not created to allow parents to share photos of students or employees. Instead, we're here to:
* Share news, announcements, reminders and issues related to our school communities.
* Engage parents in responsible and respectful conversations with each other and with us about our schools.
For many issues, these pages will not be suitable substitutes for direct, interpersonal communication between parents and the schools.
7 Simple Guidelines for Participating on our Facebook Pages
1. Please do not post messages, photos or links to other sites that identify a student or employee through words or images. These may be deleted.
2. Be respectful. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. Inappropriate remarks and profanity will be deleted.
3. This page is not about any one individual. It's about all of us. Please . . . no relentless grandstanding on favorite topics or ranting on personal issues. No one wants to see this fan page hijacked by someone using it as a personal forum or posting too frequently.
4. Looking to increase your income? Want to boost your product's sales? Running for political office? Publish a personal Facebook page, and leave ours for sharing news and insights about our school.
5. Stay on topic. These are pages dedicated to our schools. Let's keep the conversation related to our schools. Comments of all kinds are welcome so long as they directly and respectfully relate to our schools.
6. Have a question for specific employees? Contact them privately. Followers should not expect school responses to every question or comment posted.
7. Employees of Mounds View Public Schools may have personal Facebook pages. Don't be surprised (or offended) if your request to "friend" them is ignored. Many of us wish to keep our personal lives personal.
Abuse of the above can lead to blocking or removal from our page.