Teach a class
Teach a class for Mounds View Public Schools Community Education!
Do you have a special skill, vocation or expertise? Are you a teacher, retired teacher or a professional looking for ways to continue to share your passion but with a limited commitment? If so teaching a Community Education class may be the right fit for you.
We aim to offer a wide variety of classes and learning opportunities and the students & adults in our community are eager to learn! If this sounds like a good opportunity for you, please complete the proposal form below to have your course/activity considered for an upcoming Mounds View Schools Community Ed season.
Class proposals are accepted three times a year: fall, winter/spring, and summer.
COVID update: We are currently not printing a Community Education Seasonal Catalog due to potential shifts in covid guidelines that affect our classes. Due to this, we will be accepting classes on a rolling basis a minimum of 6 weeks is needed to consider a class.
Upcoming course proposals due dates:
- Summer Camp proposals are due Feb 3
- Summer youth and adult activities/ classes are due Feb 10 , 2021
- Summer camps & activities run between June 10 - Aug 20, 2021
- Fall 2021 proposals are due May 1, 2020 - Fall classes & activities run between Sept 1 - Dec 31
If you miss a deadline, no worries! Just submit your proposal and it will be considered for the next upcoming catalog.
- Community Education is an opportunity to provide high-quality affordable classes to our students and community members. Participants should not be asked to purchase additional products or services to meet the learning objectives of the class.
- We reserve the right to reject or modify any classes that do not fit our guidelines.
- All classes will abide by the current CDC, State, and district Covid guidelines. Classes that do not comply will be canceled immediately.
- Background checks are required for all instructors.
If you have any questions please contact Erin Matteson, Community Education Coordinator at erin.matteson@
moundsviewschools.org or call the Community Education hotline at 651-621-6020.