Teach a class
Teach a class for Mounds View Public Schools Community Education!
Do you have a special skill, vocation or expertise? Are you a teacher, retired teacher or a professional looking for ways to continue to share your passion but with a limited commitment? If so teaching a Community Education class may be the right fit for you.
We aim to offer a wide variety of classes and learning opportunities for youth, families & adults in our community who are eager to learn! If this sounds like a good opportunity for you, please complete the online proposal form below to have your course/activity considered for an upcoming Mounds View Schools Community Ed season.How to Submit your ProposalPlease review our Community Education definitions and procedures pamphlet to understand the process and how partnering with community education works! One you have read through the pamphlet please determine if you will be proposing a program as a Community Education instructor, Community Education vendor or as a facility rental.
Click here to complete our online proposal form. Incomplete forms will not be considered.
Class proposals are accepted three times a year: Fall, Winter/Spring, and Summer.
Upcoming course proposals due dates:
- Fall 2021 proposals are due May 15, 2021 - classes/activities run between Sept 13 - Dec 17, 2021
- Winter/Spring 2022 proposals are due Aug 2, 2021 - classes & activities run between Jan 3 - May 31, 2022
- Summer 2022 proposals are due Nov 15, 2021 - Camps/classes/activities run between June 20 - Aug 26, 2022
If you miss a deadline, no worries! Just submit your proposal and it will be considered for the next upcoming catalog.
- Community Education is an opportunity to provide high-quality affordable classes to our students and community members.
- Participants should not be asked to purchase additional products or services to meet the learning objectives of the class.
- We reserve the right to reject or modify any classes that do not fit our guidelines.
- Background checks are required for all instructors.
If you have any questions please contact Erin Matteson, Community Education Coordinator at erin.matteson@
moundsviewschools.org or call the Community Education hotline at 651-621-6020.
*Please note: Community Education programs will be run in accordance with the latest CDC, MDH, and District COVID guidelines.