Degrees and Certifications:
Period 1: Advanced Algebra with Statistics
Period 2: Advanced Algebra with Statistics
Period 3: Advanced Algebra with Statistics
Period 4: Advanced Algebra with Statistcs
Fridays from 7:30-8:30
Link to Advanced Algebra Syllabus & Retake Policy
Advanced Algebra Retake Procedure:
Students will be allowed to retake all performance assessments by learning targets with the requirement of completing a relearning activity. Retests will be due two weeks after the test scores are returned to the students.
- Review original assessment with the teacher.
- Do the relearning activity and correct it with the teacher
- The student will receive the score on the retake for his/her grade.
- ONLY 1 retake is allowed per offered unit.
- Relearning plans and the reassessment must be completed within two weeks from the original assessment date