Additional Assistance Resources
- Metro Transit - Transit Assistance Program
- Ramsey County - WIC (Women Infants and Children)
- View the Ramsey County Food Resources Map to find food and meals near you.
- Ralph Reeder Food Shelf: Pick up food for your family at no cost by scheduling an appointment for a curbside pick-up or in-person shopping appointment. Items available include meat, dairy, produce, deli, bakery, non-perishable boxed and canned items, as well as hygiene, cleaning supplies, diapers and baby foods. Call 651-621-6280. We are located at 2544 Mounds View Blvd. Mounds View.
- Call the Minnesota Food HelpLine at 1-888-711-1151, available from Monday through Friday, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Hunger Solutions: Find Help Map. Click Here for Ramsey County Resources
- Download the Free Meals for Kids app provided by Hunger Impact Partners on your mobile device.
- Call the 211 United Way Hotline.
Mobile numbers: Twin Cities Metro Area: 651-291-0211
Greater Minnesota: 1-800-543-7709, TTY: 651-291-8440.