The Ralph Reeder Food Shelf relies on the generosity of volunteers who help staff the food shelf on a daily basis, as well as the many additional volunteers and groups who help with our seasonal programs and coordinate food drives in the community.
- Market Helpers
- Sorting and stocking food donations
- Packing food orders
- Drivers - picking up food and bakery donations
- Off site Food Drive Organizer - Organizing food or cash drives for your school, church, business, civic group or neighborhood
- Seasonal help – Free Farmer's Markets, March FoodShare, Operation Joy (December) and the Good Neighbor Back to School Project (August)
- On-call help for various positions
- Special projects and packing events - on-call
IMPORTANT - volunteer opportunities are currently weekdays and daytime hours only. Most positions involve standing and lifting. Not all positions are available at any given time. If you are interested, please fill out the form below. Thank you.