LEC staff works with a variety of organizations (serving any age group) to develop a program to meet the group's objectives. Choose from a combination of LEC classes, outdoor skill/recreation activities, etc., to create the program you want. Reservations can be made by contacting the LEC office.
LEC Specialty Programs
LEC offers pre-packaged weekend education programs for adults, families, and youth. Classes are sometimes offered for continuing education units.
A number of weekend programs and summer camps at LEC are booked with groups that customize their programs. Examples are:
- A school organized family event in the fall
- An organization of quilters that come to quilt together
- An organization "Creative Memories" scrapbooks
- A high school careers adventure group - having fun in the outdoors
- A high school orchestra retreat
- Native American culture group
- Wildland fires school
- A high school cross country skiing group - leisure skiing all weekend
- Minnesota churches
- An outdoor leadership camp- involves hiking and camping in the BWCAW