English Language Learners/Interpreter Requests

  • For parents who are deaf or hard of hearing:
    To secure a sign language interpreter, please contact your child's school.

    For parents seeking a language interpreter:
    To secure a language interpreter, please contact your child's school.

    District liaisons are also available for translations and to work with District families to meet the educational and cultural needs of students and families. District liaisons host cultural activies and events throughout the year and aim to assist students in attaining academic success. 


    Mee Yang
    Yog xa tau kev pab thiab hais ua lus Hmoob thov hu rau Mee Yang ntawm

    Indian Education

    Title VI Certification

    Minnesota Indian Scholarship Program provides postsecondary financial assistance to eligible Minnesota resident students who are of one-fourth or more Indian ancestry and demonstrate financial need for an award.


    Angel Toro
    Para asistencia en traducciones ó ayuda como intérprete, por favor comuníquese con Angel Toro al 651-724-2854