Request for Refund of Lunch money

  • If your student has graduated or left the school district please click HERE to complete the form.

    • If you would like the money transferred to a sibling or donated to an Angel Fund account, please indicate on the form.
    • If your student's balance is less than $5, please call 651-621-6024 to pick it up at the District Center.  
    • Please email your completed form to nutritionservices@moundsviewschools.orgdrop off at the school office, or fax to 651-621-6026.