Mounds View District Co-Curricular Programs: Our mission is to pursue excellence through a broad range of activities that develop skills, build character,
and foster a sense of belonging in a respectful learning environment.
- Athletics/activities are a part of our educational program.
- Athletics/activities must teach positive values.
- Participation is important.
- Athletics/activities provide opportunities for all students.
- Athletics provide students an appropriate place to develop and use athletic skills in a structured environment.
- Athletics enhance physical and mental well-being.
- Meaningful competition and performance is healthy.
- All students who are clearly progressing toward graduation, are studying to their ability, and demonstrate good citizenship are eligible to participate
in high school activities.