Yes, it takes money to have this much fun! Throughout the year, the softball players and parents work hard to raise money for player recognition, including senior night and end-of-season banquet, memory books, spring training, and all the other things that go into making a great softball team.
You can help by supporting our fundraisers or by simply writing a tax deductible check made payable to MVHS Softball Booster Club. Donations can be mailed to
12802 Bluebird St NW
Coon Rapids, MN 55448.
Thank you for your support!
Please help by volunteering for one or more of the following (see our SignUpGenius links here):
- Poinsettia Sale (October-November) - distribute information to players and families, collect orders, label plants, oversee distribution.
- Band Blast (February) - select location, menu, oversee ticket sales, locate a band; recruit volunteers to do decorations, work at check-in, oversee auction, etc.
- Silent Auction (at Band Blast) - oversee collection of items for the auction, preparation of promotional materials, set up of auction, and collection of money/distribution of auction items.
- Captains' Practices (January - March) - recruit parents to help at practices.
- Carbo Loads (April/May) - select dates for three Carbo Loads, recruit hosts, oversee announcements and sign-ups for food.
- Photographers (March-May) - take photos of all players at games. Photos will be used for the Memory Book and year-end video. Would like one parent per team to chair and coordinate.
- Senior Night (May) - Oversee senior gifts, food, decorations, announcer and concession workers for this night, generally the last varsity game of the season before Sections begin.
- End-of-Season Banquet (June) - arrange location, menu, decorations, program and any AV needs.
- Memory Book (May)- collect photos, assemble book and have printed, for distribution at end-of-year banquet.
- Video (May) - collect photos, assemble video, and make copies; arrange for showing at end-of-year banquet.
If you are able to help out, please contact a board member. Thank you!