Yes, it takes money to have this much fun! Throughout the year, the softball players and parents work hard to raise money for player recognition, including senior night and end-of-season banquet, memory books, spring training, and all the other things that go into making a great softball team.
Please help by volunteering for one or more of the following (see our SignUpGenius links here):
Compost Lead Coordinator - Lead the communications with parents/players; gather waivers for players under 18; set-up table/signage at compost site
Poinsettia Lead Coordinator (October-December) - Lead the communications & reminders with parents/players regarding orders & delivery, collect player orders, oversee poinsettia distribution/pick-up - including early delivery orders
Youth Clinic Lead Coordinator (November-January) - Work with coaches to manage event, including: work with Community Ed to create website and “PeachJar” communications; help coaches print/order t-shirts, purchase snacks, and other materials for registrants, as needed
Dome Ball Lead Coordinator - Lead the communications with parents/players as needed during season; if needed, manage team jersey order
- Captains' Practices (January - March) - recruit parents to help at practices.
- Carbo Loads (April/May) - select dates for three Carbo Loads, recruit hosts, oversee announcements and sign-ups for food.
- Photographers (March-May) - take photos of all players at games. Photos will be used for the Memory Book and year-end video. Would like one parent per team to chair and coordinate.
- Senior Night (May) - Oversee senior gifts, food, decorations, announcer and concession workers for this night, generally the last varsity game of the season before Sections begin.
- End-of-Season Banquet (June) - arrange location, menu, decorations, program and any AV needs.
- Memory Book (May)- collect photos, assemble book and have printed, for distribution at end-of-year banquet.
- Video (May) - collect photos, assemble video, and make copies; arrange for showing at end-of-year banquet.
If you are able to help out, please contact a board member. Thank you!