Band Blast Fundraiser
2019 Fundraiser on February 22nd at Jimmy's Banquet Hall in Vadnais Heights
This is our 5th Annual Band Blast fundraiser. Past years have been a huge success and attendees have had an awesome time! The Band Blast funds have been allocated to the every-other-year Spring Training trip to Orlando, FL. Each player should be able to attend the trip, if desired, at least once in their high school career.
Following are details about ticket sales:
- We are asking each player to sell at least 8 tickets.
- Tickets are $25 each and money should be collected when the tickets are sold. (Cash or checks payable to "MVHS Softball Booster Club.")
- To ensure we have a good count of attendees, we are requesting that tickets be sold by Friday, February 15th. Someone will be at the school that day to collect money and/or unsold tickets. Other arrangements can be made prior to that date, as well. Please check with Alyson or one of the captains to arrange for delivery of the money.
We also have online ticket sales! Please direct to them www.moundsviewschools.org/mvsoftball to buy online. The online purchase will also have the option to make a DONATION to the program. We'll take those, as well!
- We will allow people to pay at the door; however, we encourage you to pre-sell tickets so we can adequately plan for food. Please share the attached flyer with any and all that are interested, or direct them to the website!
SILENT AUCTION DONATIONS
We need help collecting and organizing items for our Silent Auction.
- EVERYONE is welcome and encouraged to solicit or donate to the Silent Auction.
- The SignUpGenius (http://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090944abab22a20-band) is set up with the donations from prior years as a guide as well as the option to “Add your own”. Please visit the SignUpGenius and choose which donations you’ll commit to. These can be selected by individual players, parents, or groups of players. It doesn’t matter – just visit as many places as possible.
- The 2019 Donor Letter should be provided to establishments when asking for donations. This way they know to whom they’re donating and have a record of it. (You could also give them a copy of the flyer, in case they want to attend the event!)
- Donations should be delivered to one of three people who are collecting and organizing the items for the Silent Auction by Friday, February 15th. Please deliver to one of these individuals: TBD
VOLUNTEER AT THE BAND BLAST
Parents - We need your help to take a shift at the Band Blast. SignUpGenius (https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080548a8af2daaf85-mvhs4) has slots for taking tickets, helping with Silent Auction, and other miscellaneous items. Please sign up to help!