• The goal of the District's Nutrition Services Department is to provide high-quality, nutritious, well-balanced meals for students. Nutrition Services offers a wide variety of food choices to teach students how to develop healthy, lifetime eating habits.

  • LINQ Connect Customer Support: email support@linqconnect.com 

    Or contact the Nutrition Services Department: nutritionservices@mvpschools.org or 651-621-6025.



    Application for Educational Benefits

    The 2023-24 school year application for educational benefits can be completed online HERE. In order for Nutrition Services to process your application as quickly as possible, please fill out and submit the form online. If you do not have access to a computer, you can pick up a paper application at any of the schools.


    Titan logoPayments 

    Online payments can be made through LINQ Connect Family Portal. Click here to create and log into your LINQ Connect account. Check or cash deposits can be given to your student's teacher, placed in one of the money deposit boxes at their school or given to a cashier in the cafeteria. Checks can be made out to ISD #621. If your student has graduated or has moved out of the District, please click HERE to complete the meal account request form. If you would like the money transferred to a sibling, please indicate so on the form. If the remaining balance is less than $5, please call 651-621-6025.

    Lunch Procedures

    This institution is an equal-opportunity provider.