Highview Hawk Pride
Wednesday, August 23 2:00 -7:00 PM
Meet Highview teachers/staff from 5:00-7:00 PM
The 2018-2019 school year is almost upon us! A special welcome to our incoming 6th grade class and any new 7th and 8th grade students! We are looking forward to another great year at Highview and want to make the transition from summer vacation back to school as easy as possible. We will be hosting Hawk Pride Back-to-School Day for all parents and students on Wednesday, August 23rd from 2:00 PM to 7:00 PM. Teachers will be in their classrooms from 5:00-7:00 PM.
All students must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. If you are unable to attend, please come to Student Services with a parent/guardian after August 23rd.
Several stations will be set up to serve you during open house. You will be able to turn in updated Health and Emergency Forms, have your school picture taken, get your class schedule and locker assignment, and tour Highview.
- Your updated Health and Emergency Forms (blue)
- Completed Highview Hawk Pride Expectations & Permission Slip (pink)
- Targeted Services Continual Learning Form (yellow)
- Publish Opt Out Release, if needed (green)
- Student/Parent/Teacher Compact (white)
- Lifetouch Photo Order Form with payment if ordering a photo package via check or cash.
- 7th grade only—Laurentian paperwork (If you need additional copies, you can print them from our website)
Students must turn in these completed forms to get their schedule and locker assignment. All students are required to have their picture taken for their student I.D. and the yearbook.
Para asistencia en traducciones ó ayuda como intérprete, por favor comuníquese con Angel Toro al 651-724-2854. Yog xa tau kev pab thiab hais ua lus Hmoob thov hu rau Mee Yang ntawm 651-724-0396. Haddi aad ubaahantahay faahfaahin dheerad ah ama turjumaad, fadlan kala soo xiriir Ali Ali, taleefanka 651-724-7482.