A Paraprofessional, or Teaching Assistant, is responsible for providing hands-on support to a teacher when preparing lessons or teaching students in the classroom.
Their duties include:
- Serve as a guide in instructing students on proper classroom behavior
- Help teachers keep records for grading and attendance
- Get materials and equipment ready to help teachers prepare for class
- Reinforce lessons by reviewing materials one-on-one and in small groups with students
- Supervise students during lunch or recess, as well as in between classes or on field trips
- Assist students who need additional help learning a specific concept
Earn certification and receive help with job placement from our dedicated staff! For more information or to register, call 651-621-6250 or email email@example.com.
Silver View Education Center
2574-B Mounds View Boulevard (formerly County Hwy 10)
Mounds View, MN 55112
Equal Opportunity for Education and Employment
Find us on Facebook