2022 Youth Summer Day Camps
Updated April 11, 2022Summer day camps in 2022 will include both full-day and half-day options for students entering grades K-7. With new instructors, new topics and one centralized camp site, students will be able to try new things, meet new people and grow.Camp catalog and registration
2022 Summer Registration begins March 22 at 9 a.m. at www.moundsviewschools.org/
RegisterCommunityEd. You can view the catalog here.Daily schedule and location
- Drop-off: 8 - 9 a.m.
- Morning camp: 9 a.m. - noon
- Lunch Bunch: Noon - 1 p.m. (extra $10 per week)|
- Afternoon camp: 1 - 4 p.m.
- Pick-up: 4 - 5 p.m.
All camps will take place at Turtle Lake Elementary School (1141 Lepak Court, Shoreview)
SUMMER FUN WEEKLY THEMED CAMP SESSIONS
Our new traditional summer day camp sessions will feature a new theme each week and be offered for the morning and afternoon sessions for students entering grades K-6. Each session will include gym time, science experiments, art projects, outdoor adventures and more. Sign up for a whole day of summer fun or pair it with another summer day camp to create a full-day experience!
MORNING AND AFTERNOON CARE
Reduce some summer stress with our extended morning drop-off hour and afternoon pick-up hour included in your summer camp registration. Campers can be dropped off as early as 8 a.m. and picked up as late as 5 p.m., giving families a little more flexibility in their day.
Create a full day of fun with the Lunch Bunch program. For families looking for full-day options, the Lunch Bunch program is a perfect way to connect morning and afternoon camps. Lunch Bunch provides a supervised lunch hour but does require students to bring their own lunch. Students will have time to eat their lunch and then have time to opt not an activity including playing outside on the playground, arts and crafts, reading, board games and more! Registration is in addition to camp registration and the cost is $10 per week.
FRIDAY FIELD TRIPS ARE BACK
Experience high-quality supervision, experiences, activities and onsite special guests for Friday Fundays! Friday Fundays will be $50 for the whole day and require students to bring a bag lunch. Drop-off will be from 8-9:30 a.m. with pick-up from 4:30-5 p.m.
CHECK-IN AND EMERGENCY CONTACT INFORMATION
We look forward to making sure participants have a great time this summer and are safe while in our care. We ask that you help us by following the guidelines below:
- Elementary and middle school participants enrolled in camps or activities during the summer should be checked in and out of the camp by a parent/guardian or caregiver who has been authorized for pick up with a valid Photo ID.
- Please make sure that your emergency contact information is current and accommodation/medical needs are included in your child’s registration.
- Please complete your camper Information form when it is emailed to you at the beginning of summer.
- Our camps will be run in accordance with the latest CDC, MDH and District safety guidelines.
- More information will be given prior to your participant’s session.