Mounds View Public Schools values community relationships and therefore supports community organizations that sponsor activities of an educational/enrichment nature. This e-flyer distribution site is part of our go-green initiative that enables us to be more environmentally friendly, embrace innovative technology, and maintain fiscal responsibility by moving from paper to digital flyer delivery. E-flyers are emailed directly to parents' inboxes as well as posted online for easy access. Just click on the Peachjar icon that is on all school websites. Paper flyers from outside organizations are no longer distributed.
If there is a fee associated with an event that an outside organization wants to advertise, there will be a fee charged by Peachjar. The fee is minimal, and is less expensive than printing paper flyers and delivering them to our schools. For pricing, please call Peachjar customer service at 1-877-402-1786.
If there is no fee associated with an event that an outside organization wants to advertise, there will be no charge to upload the flyer to Peachjar.
There is no fee for District schools to upload to Peachjar.
To request flyer approval with a fee associated:
1. Call Peachjar customer service number at 1-877-402-1786 for pricing.
2. Visit www.peachjar.com and register as an Enrichment provider.
3. Mounds View Public Schools staff will review the material and approve or deny based on the standards below.
To request flyer approval with no fee associated:
1. Email the flyer to email@example.com.
2. The flyer will be reviewed for approval based on the standards below.
For a flyer to be approved, projects, activities or programs:
- must take place within district boundaries
- must directly benefit Mounds View students, families and/or staff through positive academic, enrichment, social, recreation engagement and/or development
- originate from:
- A local non-profit organization with a valid 501(c)(3) tax ID
- Booster clubs should contact their specific school directly for promotion.
- A governmental agency or service organization
Submitting organizations agree to let Peachjar place the following disclaimer on the flyer (exact wording): “This program is not sponsored by the Mounds View Public School District. Approval to distribute flyers is a community service and does not imply endorsement.”
Flyers will be denied for projects, activities or programs:
- that compete with Mounds View Public Schools programs
- that directly impede/interrupt the school day
- associated with a particular church, religious organization or religious viewpoint.
- associated with a particular political party, political organization or political viewpoint
- associated with a for-profit business (solicitations)
- associated with organizations that claim non-profit status under the umbrella of a parent organization
- posting job openings
- submitting flyers with content/language deemed explicit/obscene
The School District reserves the right to deny distribution or posting of materials that are not consistent with the best interests of students, employees, families, and parents. Approval does not imply endorsement or support on behalf of school and district administration, staff, or students. If there are questions regarding why a flyer was denied, call Megan McKeen at 651-621-6012.