Mounds View Public Schools values community relationships and therefore supports community organizations that sponsor activities of an educational/enrichment nature. This e-flyer distribution site is part of our go-green initiative that enables us to be more environmentally friendly, embrace innovative technology, and maintain fiscal responsibility by moving from paper to digital flyer delivery. E-flyers are emailed directly to parents' inboxes as well as posted online for easy access. Just click on the Peachjar icon that is on all school websites. Paper flyers from outside organizations are no longer distributed.
If there is a fee associated with an event that an outside organization wants to advertise, there will be a fee charged by Peachjar. The fee is minimal, and is less expensive than printing paper flyers and delivering them to our schools. For pricing, please call Peachjar customer service at 1-877-402-1786.
If there is no fee associated with an event that an outside organization wants to advertise, there will be no charge to upload the flyer to Peachjar.
There is no fee for District schools to upload to Peachjar.
To request flyer approval with a fee associated:
1. Call Peachjar customer service number at 1-877-402-1786 for pricing.
2. Visit www.peachjar.com and register as an Enrichment provider.
3. Mounds View Public Schools staff will review the material and approve or deny based on the standards below.
To request flyer approval with no fee associated:
1. Email the flyer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The flyer will be reviewed for approval based on the standards below.
Mounds View Public Schools approves the distribution of:
1. Flyers that promote an educational experience for students or parents, a healthy use leisure time, and/or a special enrichment activity not duplicated by a Mounds View Public Schools program.
2. Information targeted to staff that announces job-related activities and instructional opportunities related to the Mounds View Public Schools curriculum.
Mounds View Public Schools does not approve the distribution of:
1. Materials for projects, activities or programs that would publicize or promote a
particular church, religious organization or religious viewpoint.
2. Materials for projects, activities or programs that would publicize or promote a
particular political party, political organization or political viewpoint.
3. Materials for events deemed not suitable for children.
4. Advertising a for-profit organization.