Add money to a meal account
- To add money to a meal account, visit linqconnect.com to first create a LINQ Connect account
- To make cash or check (made out to ISD #621) payments, use your school's payment drop box. Include your student's name and pin number on the envelope containing your payment.
- If you would like to add a spending limit to your student's meal account, Email email@example.com or call 651-621-6025
- Questions about how to use the LINQ Connect? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-464-5467 (press option 1 for LINQ nutrition, then option 1 for LINQ Connect)
- Questions about your student's meal account? Email email@example.com or call 651-621-6025
Meal Pricing 2023-2024 School Year
Starting the 2023-2024 school year, all students are offered one breakfast meal and one lunch meal at no cost each school day, due to the Minnesota Free School Meals Program.
Student Meals - Preschool, Kindergarten, Elementary, Middle, and High School:
- Breakfast meal: $0.00
- Lunch meal: $0.00
- Adult Breakfast: $2.25
- Adult Lunch: $4.95
Ala Carte Items for purchase:
Milk: $0.60 (If your student brings a lunch from home and purchases milk, or if your student would like a second carton of milk with their meal)
Download the LINQ Connect mobile app
Download the app to your device by searching for LINQ Connect in your app store:
The LINQ Connect App allows parents to:
- Set up reminders and be alerted when your child’s account is running low.
- Check your child’s purchase history to make sure your child is getting the nutrition they need.
- Apply for Educational Benefits directly from your device.
- Be in control of your children’s school meal accounts.