Meals for students
Free meals for all students
All students attending school will receive FREE breakfast and lunch daily through June 2021. If your student is in distance learning at an elementary school, you may continue to pick up free meals at the locations listed below.
Updated locations for curbside pick-up
FREE meals will be available for all students for curbside pickup at the schools listed below. Meal pick-up is available every Wednesday and Friday from 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. at the following locations. Please note the updated locations. Meals will no longer be available for curbside pick-up at the elementary schools.
- Chippewa Middle School (5000 Hodgson Road, North Oaks)
- Edgewood Middle School (5100 Edgewood Dr, Mounds View)
- Highview Middle School (2300 7th St NW, New Brighton)
- Irondale High School (2425 Long Lake Rd, New Brighton)
- Mounds View High School (1900 Lake Valentine Rd, Arden Hills)
Meals will be FREE for all students. Families and students will not need to provide a name or PIN number to pick up the meals. Masks are encouraged for those picking up meals, even while in their vehicle. This keeps the nutrition services staff safe as they serve the meals. For more information, visit our website.
- Breakfast: FREE for ALL STUDENTS through June 2021*
- Lunch: FREE for ALL STUDENTS through June 2021*
- Milk: $0.60 (if your student brings a lunch from home and purchases milk)
*The Minnesota Department of Education has announced an extension of the USDA’s “Free Meals for Kids” program until June 30, 2021. This program provides free meals for all students regardless of eligibility.
Payments into your student's lunch account can be made online here at PAY PAMS. For more information about Pay Pams click HERE. You can also use your school's payment drop box to deposit cash or a check.
If your student has graduated or has moved out of the District, please click HERE to complete the Request for Refund form. If you would like the money transferred to a sibling please indicate so on the form. If the remaining balance is less than $5, please call 651-621-6024.