IT CAREERS PATHWAYSThe information technology (IT) industry needs skilled IT workers. We have a unique opportunity to develop English skills and train our students by creating this career pathway. Many IT positions promise living wages and career paths that start from entry-level positions requiring very short- term training and certificate programs to positions requiring advanced degrees.COMPTIA A+ CERTIFICATION
CompTIA A+ will cover curriculum that prepares students for the CompTIA A+ certification exam.
- Free IT training opportunities at Mounds View Adult Education Center.
- We will introduce you to computer hardware/software terminology, and computer networking.
- We will prepare and train you to pass the CompTIA A+ Certification test
- Microsoft Office Specialist training (MOS)
- MOS certification offers employers evidence you have computer skillset to work in office environments
- You will explore different careers in IT and decide which job may be right for you.
- Learn about the skills, certificates, and training needed to get that job!
Silver View Education Center2574-B Mounds View Boulevard (formerly County Hwy 10), Mounds View, MN 55112651-621-6250 FAX: 651-621-6240Equal Opportunity for Education and Employment