CLT-TL Equity Commitment and Strategies
- The CLT staff is committed to the success of all students.
- Programs and services will be in place at CLT to ensure that race, class and disability will not predict students’ success.
- Courses offered at CLT will teach and assess learning in the three areas of transition (Employment, Post-secondary education and training, Independent Living) using hands-on real world activities.
- Programming will address the individual goals and needs of each student.
- The staff at CLT are committed to culturally responsive teaching and the culturally responsive classroom through, but not limited to, the use of equity and culturally responsive strategies in the classroom.
- Provide differentiated instruction and programming to address the unique needs of students
- Ongoing communication with students, parents and guardians to communicate progress, address needs, and provide support
- Commitment to problem solving with students and families when issues arise
- Commitment to role our roles as positive role models.
- Commitment to our professional roles as teachers, paraeducators, work coordinators, social workers, dean, and coordinator.
CLT Shoreview1037A West Hwy 96Shoreview, MN 55126651-621-7965CLT Twin Lakes1895 Cty Rd CRoseville, MN 55113651-621-7980