Alpine Skiing Home
Welcome to the 2022 - 2023 Alpine Ski Racing Season!
Alpine Ski Racing registration opens: 10/10/2022 To register, click: Alpine Ski Registration
Reach out to Coach Saari with any pre-season questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-802-4780
*Season kick-off meeting will be held Tuesday, October 25th, 2022, at 7:00pm in The Forum at Mounds View HS*
You must have a current sports physical on file with MVHS before the season begins on November 14th
Mounds View HS (epaytrak.com)
To check the status of your child’s sports physical, please log in to ParentVue, and select the Student Info tab. The physical date is located at the bottom of the page. Physicals are valid for 3 years. If your child's physical is going to expire during the spring season, the system will not let you register. You can scan and email your child’s physical to: email@example.com or fax to 651-621-7105.
Your 2022-2023 captains:
To promote personal and team leadership while demonstrating accountability and pursuit of personal development.
2022 - 2023 Upcoming Practice Dates:
Drylands start Monday, 11/14, 2022, at 3:30pm at Mounds View HS in The Commons
We use Team Snap as our primary communication method to stay up-to-date for events, times and and schedule changes.
Preseason / In Season Workouts!
Click the link for some great stretches, exercises, and lifts to get your body and mind in shape for the upcoming alpine ski racing season: Preseason Workouts
We use Team Snap as our primary communication method to stay up-to-date for events, times and and schedule changes.Team FaceBook swap page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/mvalpineTeam merch store, order your items soon!Helpful Covid19 Information:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention COVID-19 Information https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
- Minnesota Department of Health COVID-19 Information https://www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/coronavirus/index.html
- Ramsey County Health Department COVID-19 Information https://www.ramseycounty.us/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19-information
- Minnesota State High School League COVID-19 Information https://www.mshsl.org/mshsl-covid-19-information
- District 621 - Mounds View Public Schools COVID-19 Information https://www.moundsviewschools.org/covidresources
- Wild Mountain COVID-19 Information https://www.wildmountain.com/covid-19-wp
- Afton Alps COVID-19 Information https://www.aftonalps.com/explore-the-resort/about-the-resort/winter-experience.aspx
Feed My Starving Children Pack Event with the Irondale Alpine Ski Team (11/19):What a great way to kick-off the season by taking the time to give back! Check out additional highlights here.
Handbook, Calendar, and Other Helpful Links