WELCOME to the Irondale Girls Cross Country Page!!!
INFORMATION MEETING - if you were not able to attend our Google Meet on Thursday August 13th, please watch the following informational meeting. It includes information from our Athletic Director Mr Fink on current COVID-19 protocols.
Info as of 8/11/20:
- We will only race against SEC teams and only 1-2 teams at a time
- We are allowed up to 7 meets this year
- The season will be from August 17th - October 24th
- There will be a Conference Meet, still waiting to hear about Sections and State
- Schedule is still being worked out, lots of logistics to figure out
Irondale High School Girls Cross Country Mission Statement
The mission of Irondale Girls Cross Country is to create lifelong lovers of running and be good citizens in the Irondale community. The program is designed to foster personal growth in goal setting, overall fitness, character building and joy of movement. Coaches and staff will create authentic relationships that help support this growth for each individual student athlete.
TRUST THE PROCESS
This summer and during the fall Cross Country season – coaches will be sending out important information via text messaging. It is very important for all runners to please sign up for text alerts. Parents feel free to sign up as well.
THIS SITE CONTINUES TO BE UPDATED. CHECK BACK OCCASIONALLY FOR NEW INFORMATION!!!!!!