Transcript Requests (Mounds View Graduates)
To request a transcript, choose from one of the following options:
Mounds View High School Graduates
Students Currently Enrolled at MVHS (Grades 9-11)
- Transcript requests for PSEO, Scholarships, Summer Programs, NCAA or Midyear Reports
- Fill out a Transcript Request form, available in the Student Record's office.
- Each request is $3.00
- The transcript will be prepared and the student is responsible for picking it up and mailing it.
- Please allow up to 3 days for the transcript to be processed from the time your request was received.
Students Currently Enrolled at MVHS (Grade 12)
- Students set up/add their colleges through their Naviance account (click here for PDF of instructions).
- Students fills out and turn in a paper transcript request form to the Student Records office (click here for PDF of request form).
- If your college application only requires a transcript - allow 1 week for it to be sent from the time your request has been received.
- If your application requires a Dean Letter of Recommendation or Counselor Form, allow 3 weeks for it to be sent from the time your request has been received.