Hello Irondale Community!
We are collecting donations tomorrow to help rebuild our neighbors in the Twin Cities! We would love to see students and staff from Irondale!
Bring non-perishable foods and supplies to the new Brighton farmers market tomorrow between 3-7. We will be set up with extra boxes and vehicles in spot #7 and #8. All donations will be redistributed to communities in need over the coming week.
Location: New Brighton Community Center - 400 10th Street NW
Time: Wednesday, June 3rd, 3-7pm
Current most needed items: (These are ever changing and surplus will be redirected locally)
- Trash bags
- First aid
- Water-based sunscreen/aloe
- Ice packs
- Feminine products
- Shampoo and conditioner
- Diapers (especially larger sizes), wipes and baby formula
- Laundry detergent and bleach (smaller packages)
- Dish, body and hand soap
- Toilet paper and paper towels
- Tylenol and ibuprofen
- Energy drinks
- Cooking oil
- Peanut butter
- Canned tuna
- Non-perishable food items: rice, pasta, grains, etc.
- gift cards
- Word finds, puzzles
- Coloring books
- Small boxes of crayons/markers
- New bedding
- New towels and wash cloths
If anyone is interested in volunteering, feel free to email me!
Social Studies Department
AP World History, Government and Politics, and Economics
Irondale High School