School Meals

  • To pay for school meals online please click PAY PAMS

    If your student has graduated or has moved out of the District, please click HERE to complete the Request for Refund form. If you would like the money transferred to a sibling please indicate so on the form. If the remaining balance is less than $5, please call 651-621-6024.



  • Click here for information on registering for tests and assessments like the ACT and SAT.


  • Click here to register for athletics and activities.

Community Education

  • Click here to register and pay for Community Education classes.

Early Childhood and Preschool

  • Click here to enroll/register for Early Childhood Education and Preschool classes.