COVID-19 positive cases and quarantine tracker
Each week, the total number of postitive cases and quarantines among students and staff will be posted here. All numbers reflect a combined total from all sites and schools during that time period. Numbers only represent learners and staff who are on-site.
- District-wide data for the week of Oct. 11, 2021
- School-specific data for the week of Oct. 11, 2021
- Cases in Pre-K through grade 12 buildings in Minnesota, by county
- List is updated by the Minnesota Department of Health every Thursday.
- School buildings listed in the link above reported 5 or more confirmed cases of COVID-19 in students or staff who were in the building while infectious during a two-week reporting period.
Stay home when sick
Please remember to monitor your students daily for symptoms using the daily health screening tool, keep them home if they’re ill and call the school’s attendance line at their school if your child has symptoms of COVID-19 or tests positive for COVID-19.
COVID-19 testing opportunies
The Minnesota Department of Health encourages the following groups to get tested regularly. With the at-home program and community sites offering free testing across the metro, it's easy to find a test.
- Unvaccinated teachers, staff and students in K-12 should test weekly at a minimum or more frequently per CDC guidance.
- People who are unvaccinated should test before travel (domestic or international).
- Even if you are vaccinated, you should get tested
- if you have symptoms of the virus;
- if you have had close contact with someone who has COVID-19;
- if you are returning from international travel;
- or if you have attended a large gathering or event where people are not wearing masks and are not able to stay 6 feet apart.
Our community continues to have many free COVID-19 testing options available:
- Walk-in or schedule an appointment at one of the state's COVID-19 community testing sites. The Brooklyn Park site continues to offer free saliva testing seven days a week (weekdays from 11 a.m.-7 p.m. and weekends from 11 a.m.-4 p.m.).
- Order a free at-home test kit.
- Additional testing options: Ramsey County COVID-19 testing.