Degrees and Certifications:
For individual class information, such as assignments, FAQ (syllabus), class calendars, and resources, visit my google site at this link.
Social Studies Teacher
Email: email@example.com (best way to contact me)
Period 1: Technology Integration
All assessments in AP US History can be retaken within ONE WEEK if students complete relearning. To be able to do this, students:
- Complete the Relearning Tracking Form
- Complete the Unit Study Guide & any additional relearning you wish
- Fill out the Reassessment Agreement Form and discuss it IN PERSON with your Teacher no later than ONE DAY BEFORE you are retaking the assessment. (make sure you have all the evidence of your relearning completed by this time).
- Complete meet with the teacher to discuss their initial assessment.
- Together, the student and teacher fill out the Reassessment Agreement Form and discuss what actions the student will take to relearn the material.
- Student completes provides evidence of the relearning to the teacher at least ONE DAY before the day they wish to retake or resubmit their assessment.
- Students will have one week, from the date in which assessments were returned, to them to complete the reassessment.