Meals for students
Meals are available for any child under 18 years old who needs breakfast or lunch during the school closure. Parents/guardians do NOT need to bring their student(s) with them to pick up meals. Multiple days' worth of meals will be distributed. Please check here frequently for updates.
Meals will be distributed curbside at the main entrance of these sites between 10 a.m. and noon on Mondays and Wednesdays:
- Pinewood Elementary - 5500 Quincy Street, Mounds View
- Snail Lake Education Center - 350 Hwy 96 W, Shoreview
- Highview Middle School - 2300 7th Street NW, New Brighton
- Edgewood Middle School - 5100 Edgewood Drive N, Mounds View
If you cannot make it to a school site for curbside pick up, neighborhood pick up locations will also be offered on Tuesdays and Thursdays. This interactive map will direct you to the most convenient pick up location. Meals will be delivered by bus/van to these locations.
If you have any questions about meals during school closures, call your school directly
The direct connection to FeePay from ParentVUE is not working. To learn how to access FeePay directly visit https://www.
moundsviewschools.org/feepay.To make a Nutrition Services payment for your student's meal account, visit www.paypams.com or use your school's payment drop box to deposit cash or a check.
- Breakfast: $1.50 (Breakfast at the Kindergarten Centers is free)
- Lunch - Kindergarten/Elementary: $2.55; Secondary: $2.80
- Milk: $0.50
- After School Snack program: $1.25
To pay for school lunch please click visit PAY PAMS. If your student has graduated or has moved out of the District, please click HERE to complete the Request for Refund form. If you would like the money transferred to a sibling please indicate so on the form. If the remaining balance is less than $5, please call 651-621-6024.