Meals for students
Breakfast and lunch for all students under 18 will be available starting July 8 through August 26.
Curbside pick-up will begin July 8 and run through August 26. Meals can be picked up on Wednesdays at Highview Middle School from 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Your child does not need to be present to pick up the meals. A bag with seven meals inside will be available each week.
No meals will be delivered on the neighborhood bus routes used during the school year. If you have additional questions or concerns, please call your child's school.
- The Minnesota Department of Human Services is now offering additional funds for the families of children ages 5 to 18 who qualify for free and reduced-price meals. This new program, called Pandemic EBT (P-EBT), will provide $325 per child that families can use to purchase nutritious food for their household. Learn more and apply here.
- The Ralph Reeder Food Shelf is ready to help families in need of food. You can learn more here or call 651-621-6280.
- Visit your county’s website for information on accessing food resources.
- Call the Minnesota Food Help Line at 888-711-1151 to connect to programs that can increase your food budget such as SNAP, WIC or other food resources. Interpreters are available.
- Breakfast: $1.50 (Breakfast at the Kindergarten Centers is free)
- Lunch - Kindergarten/Elementary: $2.55; Secondary: $2.80
- Milk: $0.50
- After School Snack program: $1.25
If your student has graduated or has moved out of the District, please click HERE to complete the Request for Refund form. If you would like the money transferred to a sibling please indicate so on the form. If the remaining balance is less than $5, please call 651-621-6024.