EPAT - Edgewood Parents and Teachers
EPAT is an organization that serves as a communication link between home, school and community.
- Parent comments and concerns on school related issue are encouraged at all meetings.
- Teachers and support staff representatives are present at each meeting.
- Student Council, district committees and building principal reports are given at each meeting.
- Meetings are held in the Office Conference room or Edgewood LMC.
- All meetings are open to any Edgewood parent.
2019-20 Meeting Dates
All meetings begin at 5:30 p.m. in the front office conference room.
- Monday, Septemer 9
- Monday, November 18
- Monday, February 10
- Monday, April 27
This fall, EPAT will be doing a “Direct Drive” or “Direct Ask” style fundraiser in which all of the funds raised will go directly back into Edgewood and our students (online donations will have a nominal fee).
Similar to the Fun-Da-Thon style of Fundraising, we will encourage our Edgewood students to go home and ask families and friends to support our EPAT Fundraiser with donations, which will go directly into supporting the teachers, staff and students at Edgewood. As way to thank all students for participating, whether through donations or encouragement we will be having a series of prizes and culminate the fundraiser with a celebration that is planned through student input.
We are in the process of making this an effort that involves our students and families, and invite your input, and will also be consulting students for their opinions on what would make this a great fundraiser. Please contact Jen Parlin at email@example.com
for more information, and watch for more information as well.