EPAT - Edgewood Parents and Teachers
EPAT is an organization that serves as a communication link between home, school and community.
- Parent comments and concerns on school related issue are encouraged at all meetings.
- Teachers and support staff representatives are present at each meeting.
- Student Council, district committees and building principal reports are given at each meeting.
- Meetings are held in the Office Conference room or Edgewood LMC.
- All meetings are open to any Edgewood parent.
2018-19 Meeting Dates
Please join us for any of our EPAT meetings listed below. All meetings begin at 5:30 p.m. in the front office conference room. We hope you can join us!
FundraisingEpat Fundraiser Important Dates:
- September 27 - EPAT Fundraiser Kick-off (Information will be sent home with your student)
- October 9 - EPAT Fundraiser Orders and Money Due
- November 13 - EPAT Fundraiser Pick-up in School Cafeteria