September 19, 2018 -- Last spring, Mounds View High School gathered information and perceptions about the student experience. Feedback was gathered and analyzed by consultants from TeamWorks International through online surveys and guided conversations.
- Report of findings
- Survey results: Parents, Students, Staff
- Presentation slides with school and District “next steps”
- Video of School Board presentation and discussion
Mounds View High School thanks everyone who participated by sharing their feedback. Please join us in the coming months and years as we work to improve the student experience through a collaborative and continual improvement process.
Join the principal and deans to learn more about this effort and to hear how students and families can navigate a system of support at Mounds View High School.
MOUNDS VIEW HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT WELLNESS INFORMATION NIGHT FOR PARENTS
Thursday (10/11) at 6:00 PM (one session only-note time change)
Information session from 6:00-6:30 PM
- Teamworks Information Share Out
- Student Speaker
- Brain research around well being and happiness for students in high performing high schools
- Student Wellness Plan for the school year (Mindfulness, Resiliency, Character, Identifying Support Network)
Q&A panel from 6:30-7:00 PM
- Carla Anton Northeast Youth and Family Therapist
- Barbara Kurtogolu MVHS School Psychologist
- Sarah Osterman MVHS School Nurse
- Jen Lodin MV District Student Support