Mounds View Public Schools facilities are available for use by public organizations provided they can produce proof of adequate insurance and agree to adhere to the policies and procedures outlined in the Facility Use Guidelines. Due to the high demand for facility use by community groups and organizations, it is highly recommended that you submit your use request well in advance of the desired reservation date.
How to Arrange Use of School Facilities
- Read through the Facility Use Guidelines.
- Read through the current Facility Fee Schedule.
- Effective July 1, 2023 rental of gyms, fields and pools are subject to MN sales tax of 7.125%. Tax exempt organizations must have a certificate of exemption MN Revenue form ST3 on file with Community Education.
- Read the certificate of liability insurance information. Insurance is required of all district facility users.
- First time users, please complete the online facilities account request form. Existing users please login to your Eleyo account to create a request.
- We will process requests based on the scheduling timeline. Once your request has been processed and approved, one copy of the Facility Use Permit will be sent to the contact person by email.
Community Education Specialist