All families who wish to use District transportation for the 2022-23 school year MUST REGISTER online. First, please identify which option best applies to your family:
- Students who live two or more miles from their home school can register for transportation for no fee. Use the form in step one below.
- Students who live less than two miles, and are not considered to be part of the "walk zone," can register for busing for a fee. Payment is due by June 9, 2022. Use steps one and two below to complete these items.
- Fee-based bus service is not available if the distance between the student's home and school is less than one mile for secondary school students and a half mile for elementary students. These students are in the "walk zone" and no busing is provided.
- If you reside outside of District boundaries and are not using a daycare or alternate location in the District, busing is not available. If you choose to use a daycare or alternate location, please register and pay any applicable fees due to distance. Use steps one and two below to complete these items.
In order to guarantee busing for your child(ren) on the first day of school, please register by June 9, 2022.
Instructions for registration and payment:
There are two parts to the registration process.
- Families must register their student(s) for transportation.
- Families must access a separate payment system to pay any fees, if fees apply.
Step 1: (required for all riders)
Fill out this form to register for transportation. Complete separate forms for each child that needs transportation.
Step 2: (if you owe a fee)
To pay online: If you do not have an account with the District's payment system, please create an account here (click the "Sign Up" button). You will need your child's birthdate and student ID# to create an account. If you already have an account, be ready with your log-in information. Use this link to log in.
Once you have created an account with ePayTrack/SmartSchoolK12 (if applicable) and registered your student(s) using the form in step one, use the links below to pay any applicable fees. Families who are eligible for educational benefits will not owe any fees, but still need to complete the registration process. If the appropriate amount isn’t shown at the end, please contact email@example.com as soon as possible.
Note: On the payment screen, use the "SmartSchoolK12" button to check out, which will allow you to pay with a credit card. Do not use the credit card button at this time.
- Paying for one (1) student in the family ($225)
- Paying for two (2) students in the family ($450)
- Paying the family max for 3 or more students ($500)
To pay by check: Make your check payable to Mounds View Public Schools. Include the student's ID number or first and last name in the memo line. Mail your payment to Mounds View Public Schools, Attn: Transportation Department, 4570 Victoria Street N, Shoreview, MN 55126.
Questions? Contact the transportation department at 651-621-6027 or firstname.lastname@example.org.