Due to a recently discovered scheduling error with Mariucci Arena, both Irondale and Mounds View High School will hold commencement exercises at Roy Wilkins Auditorium in St. Paul – on the same day as previously scheduled. On June 1, Mounds View will hold their exercises at 5:00 PM and Irondale’s commencement will begin at 8:00 PM. More details will follow this spring.
Naviance/College App Instructions
All college transcripts, visits and dean letters of recommendation are completed through Naviance.
How do I get transcripts sent to colleges?
- Go into the “colleges” tab in Naviance.
- Go to the section called “colleges I’m applying to”.
- If you are using the Common Application to apply to any colleges, complete the Common App Account Matching section.
- Click on the “add to this list” tab and look up your colleges.
- Click on the “request transcripts” button.
- Click on the “add colleges” tab at the bottom of the page.
- After completing the above steps, complete the transcript request form and turn it in to Ms. Super. Forms are available in the Student Services office.
- Pay any necessary transcript fees. Your first three transcripts are free, and additional are $3 each.
How do I sign up for a college visit?
- Go to the “colleges” tab in Naviance.
- Go to the section called “college visits."
- To sign up to attend a college visit, just click on the “sign up” link.
- Please register for visits no later than 24 hours before a scheduled visit.
If a letter of recommendation is required:
- Talk to your dean or teacher in person to request a letter of recommendation. Be sure to allow plenty of time and let them know your deadlines.
- For teacher recommendations, add the request under Teacher Recommendations on the "colleges I'm applying to" page.
If you have specific questions about using the Common Application, Counselor Forms, obtaining your ACT ID number, or anything else related to the college application process, feel free to see Ms. Super, Mr. Werner, or your dean.