REMINDER! Each family receives 6 commencement program tickets, regardless of number of graduating seniors in family. If you need additional tickets, contact Jen Tinerella to be placed on a waiting list: email@example.com or 651-621-6802.
Attention Seniors! Graduation announcement orders may be placed through Lifetouch. For any questions on Lifetouch graduation announcements, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-949-1841. All orders can be placed online and will ship directly to the home in 2-3 weeks. Lifetouch Graduation Announcements Flyer
Naviance/College App Instructions
All college transcripts, visits and dean letters of recommendation are completed through Naviance.
How do I get transcripts sent to colleges?
- Go into the “colleges” tab in Naviance.
- Go to the section called “colleges I’m applying to”.
- If you are using the Common Application to apply to any colleges, complete the Common App Account Matching section.
- Click on the “add to this list” tab and look up your colleges.
- Click on the “request transcripts” button.
- Click on the “add colleges” tab at the bottom of the page.
- After completing the above steps, complete the transcript request form and turn it in to Ms. Super. Forms are available in the Student Services office.
- Pay any necessary transcript fees. Your first three transcripts are free, and additional are $3 each.
How do I sign up for a college visit?
- Go to the “colleges” tab in Naviance.
- Go to the section called “college visits."
- To sign up to attend a college visit, just click on the “sign up” link.
- Please register for visits no later than 24 hours before a scheduled visit.
If a letter of recommendation is required:
- Talk to your dean or teacher in person to request a letter of recommendation. Be sure to allow plenty of time and let them know your deadlines.
- For teacher recommendations, add the request under Teacher Recommendations on the "colleges I'm applying to" page.
If you have specific questions about using the Common Application, Counselor Forms, obtaining your ACT ID number, or anything else related to the college application process, feel free to see Ms. Super, Mr. Werner, or your dean.