We are already working hard to create a 2021 yearbook. In order to streamline the process and reduce the chance of unintentional portrait errors or omissions, we recommend using David Bank Studios for your senior yearbook portrait. David Bank Studios offers a $35.00 in-studio yearbook pose portrait that meets all the requirements and provides students with a choice of which photo to submit. Schedule an appointment online here. David Bank Studios submits all senior photos together after the school photo date, making the process smooth for our editing staff.
David Bank Studios will be on campus (see below) for students who need a yearbook photo. There is no charge for this quick session.
- Wednesday (11/11): 10:30-12:45 PM (Cohort 1 students)
- Thursday (11/12): 10:30-12:45 PM (Cohort 2 students)
- Friday (11/13): 9:00-11:00 AM (Distance Learning students) - last chance day!
All submitted senior photos are subject to editorial approval. If you are submitting a photo from another studio, note the submission deadline and photo requirements below. Photos submitted from other studios MUST be submitted no later than Wednesday (11/4).
PHOTO REQUIREMENTS (subject to editor approval)
- Full Color
- In-Studio lighting
- NO OUTDOOR PHOTOS
- Neutral color (gray, tan) background or blended studio backdrop (no white, black, or bright backgrounds)
- Head and shoulder shot only, Medium Shot-Vertical; NO ARMS/HANDS; FULL headshot, no tight crops; Eyes/face-facing forward
- Suggested attire: business casual (no strapless tops - they don’t crop well); no props (hats, logos/writing on t-shirts, equipment, weapons, face paint, etc.)
- Digital format (.jpg files), dpi: 300 or greater
- Name the file the student’s legal last name and legal first name (ex. Johnson_Samuel.jpg)
- Email by Wednesday (11/4) to firstname.lastname@example.org (student name in subject line)
PHOTOS MUST MEET THE REQUIREMENTS ABOVE TO BE INCLUDED IN THE YEARBOOK
If you have questions, contact email@example.com.