• The goal of the District's Nutrition Services Department is to provide high quality nutritious, well-balanced meals to students. Nutrition Services offers a wide variety of food choices to teach students how to develop healthy, lifetime eating habits.

Looking for places to get healthy food for your family this summer?

    • Download the Free Meals for Kids app provided by Hunger Impact Partners on your mobile device.
    • View the Ramsey County Food Resources Map to find food and meals near you.
    • Ralph Reeder Food Shelf: Pick up food for your family at no cost by scheduling an appointment for a curbside pick-up or in-person shopping appointment. Items available include meat, dairy, produce, deli, bakery, non-perishable boxed and canned items as well as hygiene, cleaning supplies, diapers and baby foods.  Call 651-621-6280. We are located at 2544 Mounds View Blvd. Mounds View. 
    • Call the 211 United Way Hotline.
      Mobile numbers: Twin Cities Metro Area: 651-291-0211
      Greater Minnesota: 1-800-543-7709, TTY: 651-291-8440.
    • Call the Minnesota Food HelpLine at 1-888-711-1151, available from Monday through Friday, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
    • Text "Summer Meals" to 914-342-7744. Spanish speakers can text "Verano" to 914-342-7744 to find free summer meals near you. 
    • Summer food resources flyer




    Click HERE to download lunch menus 

    Application for Educational Benefits

    The 2021-22 application for educational benefits can be comlpleted online here. In order for Nutrition Services to process your application as quickly as possible, please fill out and submit the form online. If you do not have access to a computer, you can pick up a paper application at any of the schools. 



    Check or cash deposits can be given to your student's teacher, placed in one of the money deposit boxes at their school or given to a cashier in the cafeteria. Checks can be made out to ISD #621. If your student has graduated or has moved out of the District, please click HERE to complete the Request for Refund form. If you would like the money transferred to a sibling, please indicate so on the form. If the remaining balance is less than $5, please call 651-621-6025.

     Now Hiring


    We are hiring for Nutrition Service Employees and Substitutes to help serve our nutritious lunches to students! Please apply online HERE. You can pick the days YOU would like to work! No weekend, holidays or evening work.  A complimentary lunch is provided too!

    Farm to School


    A Farm2School partnership brings locally grown food to students at schools throughout the District. Students enjoy locally grown fruits and vegetables seasonally. 

    Nutrition Services

    Contact us

    This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

Donate to the Angel Fund

Donations are accepted year round. Funds will be deposited into the school's Angel Fund account. The Angel fund is a fund designated for students experiencing financial hardship and do not qualify for meal benefits. Please mail your donation check to: District Center Attn. Nutrition Services 4570 Victoria St. N., Shoreview, MN 55126. Checks can be made out to Mounds View Schools.

Non-Discrimination Statement

  • In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

    Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

    To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

    (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410
    (2) fax: (202) 690-7442
    (3) email: program.intake@usda.gov

    This institution is an equal opportunity provider.