Application for Educational Benefits
Starting with the 2023-24 school year, we are joining Minnesota’s Free School Meals Program. All students are offered one breakfast and one lunch meal at no cost each day at school. Although no application is required to receive this meal benefit, filling out the Application for Educational Benefits is still important, as your student may qualify for other benefits like reduced fees at school. Your application may also help the school qualify for education funds, discounts, and other meal programs.
Who may qualify?
- Children can receive Educational Benefits based on household income.
- Children may also qualify for educational benefits without reporting household income if they’re part of a household participating in:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Minnesota Family Investment Program (MFIP)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
- And foster, homeless, migrant, or runaway children
Enter a current case number on the Application for Education Benefits form.
You could be eligible for reduced (or FREE) rates on:
- School activity fees
- Home internet fees
- Academic test fees
- Transportation fees
- College application fees
Questions about your Educational Benefits application? Email Nutrition Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 651-621-6025