Pike Lake Enrollment Information
Please join us for our Kindergarten Information Open House (formerly called Kindergarten Round Up) to get helpful information from Principal Durand, a building tour, registration assistance and more!Please come to your scheduled time slot according to the first letter in your last name:
- A - D February 1, 4:30-5:30 p.m.
- E - K February 1, 6:00-7:00 p.m.
- L - P February 2, 4:30-5:30 p.m.
- Q - Z February 2, 6:00-7:00 p.m.
If you have a kindergartner who should be starting school in the fall (5 years old by September 1), please notify our office at 651-621-7400 or email pikelake@
If you have not yet logged into ParentVUE and need an access key, please click here.
District Enrollment Information
- Mounds View Public Schools welcome students in its attendance area. To see attendance maps and search attendance areas using your address, click here.
- Due to increasing resident enrollment, all schools in the Mounds View District are closed to open enrollment.
For school facts and demographics, download a fact sheet here.
Minnesota Department of Education: Enrolling in Public Kindergarten
Click here for upcoming dates and times.
To enroll, residents should contact the school directly. Visit the District's enrollment page for more information.
Please complete this form if your child WILL NOT be attending Kindergarten this fall.