Meals for students
FREE meals will be available for all students for curbside pickup at the schools listed below. Meal pick-up is every Wednesday and Friday from 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Bel Air Elementary (1800 5th St NW, New Brighton)
- Island Lake Elementary (3555 Victoria St N, Shoreview)
- Pinewood Elementary (5500 Quincy St, Mounds View)
- Sunnyside Elementary (2070 County H, New Brighton)
- Turtle Lake Elementary (1141 Lepak Ct, Shoreview)
- Valentine Hills Elementary (1770 W County Road E2, Arden Hills)
- Chippewa Middle School (5000 Hodgson Road, North Oaks)
- Edgewood Middle School (5100 Edgewood Dr, Mounds View)
- Highview Middle School (2300 7th St NW, New Brighton)
- Irondale High School (2425 Long Lake Rd, New Brighton)
- Mounds View High School (1900 Lake Valentine Rd, Arden Hills)
Meals will be FREE for all students for the 2020-21 school year. Families and students will not need to provide a name or PIN number to pick up the meals. Masks are encouraged for those picking up meals, even while in their vehicle. This keeps the nutrition services staff safe as they serve the meals. For more information, visit our website.
- Breakfast: FREE for ALL STUDENTS through December 2020*
- Lunch: FREE for ALL STUDENTS through December 2020*
- Milk: $0.60
*The Minnesota Department of Education has announced an extension of the USDA’s “Free Meals for Kids” program until December 31, 2020, or until funds run out. This program provides free meals for all students regardless of eligibility.
Payments into your student's lunch account can be made online here at PAY PAMS. For more information about Pay Pams click HERE. You can also use your school's payment drop box to deposit cash or a check.
If your student has graduated or has moved out of the District, please click HERE to complete the Request for Refund form. If you would like the money transferred to a sibling please indicate so on the form. If the remaining balance is less than $5, please call 651-621-6024.