- Program Coordinator: Maureen Parkes
- Dean of Students: Megan Ness
- School Secretary: Monique Younker
- Attendance 651-621-7900
- Be in your scheduled area when the bell rings.
- Keep hands, feet, and objects to yourself.
- Follow staff direction right away.
- Do not distract, threaten, or harm others.
- Work when you are supposed to.
- Do not use profanity or vulgar language.
The Reach Academy staff is committed to the success of all students
- Programs and services will be in place at Reach Academy to ensure that race, class and disability will not predict students’ success.
- Courses offered at Reach Academy will teach and assess learning in areas of core academics, electives and the three areas of transition (Employment, Post-secondary education and training, Independent Living) using hands-on real world activities.
- Programming will address the individual goals and needs of each student.
- The staff at Reach Academy are committed to culturally responsive teaching and the culturally responsive classroom through, but not limited to, the use of equity and culturally responsive strategies in the classroom.
- Provide differentiated instruction and programming to address the unique needs of students
- Ongoing communication with students, parents and guardians to communicate progress, address needs, and provide support
- Commitment to problem solving with students and families when issues arise
- Commitment to role our roles as positive role models.
- Commitment to our professional roles as teachers, paraeducators, work coordinators, lead teacher, therapist, and program coordinator.
3490 Lexington Avenue
Shoreview, MN 55126