COVID-19 positive cases and quarantine tracker
Each week, the total number of positive cases and quarantines among students and staff will be posted here. All numbers reflect a combined total from all sites and schools during that time period. Numbers only represent learners and staff who are on-site.
- District-wide data for the week of May 16, 2022
- School-specific data for the week of May 16, 2022
- Cases in Pre-K through grade 12 buildings in Minnesota, by county
- List is updated by the Minnesota Department of Health every Thursday.
- School buildings listed in the link above reported cases of COVID-19 in students or staff who were in the building while infectious during a two-week reporting period.
Stay home when sick
Please remember to monitor your students daily for symptoms using the daily health screening tool, keep them home if they’re ill and call the school’s attendance line at their school if your child has symptoms of COVID-19 or tests positive for COVID-19.