EPAT - Edgewood Parents and Teachers
EPAT is an organization that serves as a communication link between home, school and community.
- Parent comments and concerns on school related issue are encouraged at all meetings.
- Teachers and support staff representatives are present at each meeting.
- Student Council, district committees and building principal reports are given at each meeting.
- Meetings are held in the Office Conference room or Edgewood LMC.
- All meetings are open to any Edgewood parent.
2019-20 Meeting Dates
All meetings begin at 5:30 p.m. in the front office conference room.
- Monday, Septemer 9
- Monday, November 18
- Monday, February 10
- Monday, April 27
Updating - Check back later!