- Valentine Hills Elementary
How to Order a Yearbook
This is a year like no other!! Don't forget to order a yearbook to remember it by. Here is what you need to know:
- Deadline is March 26. We will have a limited amount of extras available for purchase.
- Cost is $15 for a basic yearbook. Add-On Packages available for an additional cost.
- For more details or to order on-line: click here. Use ID Code 9106621.
- You can also pay be check/cash. Checks written out to Valentine Hills. Place in an envelope with your child's first & last name, teacher name and what add-ons you want (if any).
How to Submit YEARBOOK PHOTOS - Portraits
Did you miss the days Lifetouch was at Valentine Hills?
Do you prefer to take your own photo of your student to send in?
Do you want your student’s photo in the yearbook?
No worries - it can still happen!
If you want to take your own photo of your student, please follow these basic guidelines:
- Try to find a background that is mostly solid-color. This helps with an equitable visual on the class portrait pages.
- Take the photo that includes a little space above the head all the way to your student’s knees. When I crop it for the yearbook portrait page, it helps preserve proportions.
- Keep extra light behind you instead of behind your student. This helps avoid strange shading or glare.
- Email your digital file to VHGoogleAdmin@moundsviewschools.org with Yearbook Photo in the subject line and please include your student’s first and last name AND their teacher in the message.
How to Submit YEARBOOK PHOTOS - Candids
At home or at school, our scholars rule!
This means we want photos of YOUR scholars as they work and play while attending school at home!
Please take photos now and throughout the school year and send them our way!
Send them to VHGoogleAdmin@moundsviewschools.org with Yearbook Candids in the subject line and please include your scholar’s teacher in the message.