Snail Lake Enrollment Information
Children must be five years old on or before September 1 to enroll in kindergarten. Registration information is mailed to families in mid-January. Please contact us if you need registration information or assistance: 651-621-8000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resident students must complete enrollment in order to register for kindergarten. In addition, a record of all student immunizations and proof of residence within the school attendance area (e.g., driver's license, utility bill, rental/lease/purchase agreement) must be provided. Families will also be asked to provide a birth certificate.
2021 Kindergarten Round-up
Kindergarten Round-up will be held virtually this year. Watch the video below for more details.
- January: Kindergarten registration information is mailed to families & registration begins. (Contact the office if you live in district and need registration information. 651-621-8000 or email email@example.com)
- February: Pre recorded kindergarten round up information will be communicated by email to all registered families.
- March- July: Monthly Snail Mail e-newsletters will be sent to incoming kindergarten families.
- Late August:
- Class Assignments Communicated from teachers
- Early Goal Setting 1:1 meetings with teachers
- Open House @Snail Lake
- First Day of School
To Do Before the First Day of School
- Online Data Verification- completed in your ParentVue Account
- Contact the Snail Lake Office for assistance 651-621-8000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide Proof of Residency (driver's license, current utility bill, rental/lease/purchase agreement)
- Copy of a Birth Certificate
- Provide current emergency contact information
- Immunizations/Allergies/Health Concerns
- Contact the Snail Lake Health Office 651-621-8004 or email email@example.com
- Contact the District Transportation Office for bussing questions firstname.lastname@example.org (Bus passes will be mailed to homes the week prior to the first day of school.)
- Nutrition Services
- Contact the District Nutrition Services Office with school meal account questions 651-621-6022 or email email@example.com
District Enrollment Information
- Mounds View Public Schools welcome students in its attendance area. To see attendance maps and search attendance areas using your address, click here.
- Due to increasing resident enrollment, all schools in the Mounds View District are closed to open enrollment.
- Most schools are only offering virtual meetings at this time. Call the number above to schedule a meeting or for more information.
For school facts and demographics, download a fact sheet here.
Click here for upcoming dates and times.
To enroll, residents can call the front office at the phone number listed above. Visit the District's enrollment page for more information.