Snail Lake Enrollment Information
Children must be five years old on or before September 1 to enroll in kindergarten. Registration information is mailed to families in mid-January. Please contact us if you need registration information or assistance: 651-621-8000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resident students must complete enrollment in order to register for kindergarten. In addition, a record of all student immunizations and proof of residence within the school attendance area (e.g., driver's license, utility bill, rental/lease/purchase agreement) must be provided. Families will also be asked to provide a birth certificate.
2022 Kindergarten Round-up
Kindergarten Round-up will be held virtually this year. Watch the video below for more details.
- January: Kindergarten registration information is mailed to families & registration begins. (Contact the office if you live in district and need registration information. 651-621-8000 or email email@example.com)
- February: Pre recorded kindergarten round up information will be communicated by email to all registered families.
- April: News for incoming families
- June: News for incoming families
- July: News for incoming families
- August 19 @ 4 PM: Class assignments available to view in ParentVUE
- Late August: Bus passes mailed to homes for families who have registered for busing
- September 1: Open House & Early Connection Meetings
- September 6: First Day of School
To Do Before the First Day of School
- Online Data Verification- completed in your ParentVue Account
- Contact the Snail Lake Office for assistance: 651-621-8000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide Proof of Residency (driver's license, current utility bill, rental/lease/purchase agreement)
- Copy of a Birth Certificate
- Provide current emergency contact information
- Immunizations/Allergies/Health Concerns
- Transportation registration will begin in May for the upcoming school year.
- Contact the District Transportation Office for bus questions email@example.com (Bus passes will be mailed to homes the week prior to the first day of school.)
- Nutrition Services
District Enrollment Information
- Mounds View Public Schools welcome students in its attendance area. To see attendance maps and search attendance areas using your address, click here.
- Due to increasing resident enrollment, all schools in the Mounds View District are closed to open enrollment.
For school facts and demographics, download a fact sheet here.
Click here for upcoming dates and times.
To enroll, residents should contact the school directly. Visit the District's enrollment page for more information.