Snail Lake Enrollment Information
Children must be five years old on or before September 1 to enroll in kindergarten. Registration information is mailed to families in mid-January. Please contact us if you need registration information or assistance: 651-621-8000 or email email@example.com.
Resident students must complete enrollment in order to register for kindergarten. In addition, a record of all student immunizations and proof of residence within the school attendance area (e.g., driver's license, utility bill, rental/lease/purchase agreement) must be provided. Families will also be asked to provide a birth certificate.
2021 Kindergarten Round-up
Kindergarten Round-up will be held virtually this year. Watch the video below for more details.
- January: Kindergarten registration information is mailed to families & registration begins. (Contact the office if you live in district and need registration information. 651-621-8000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- February: Pre recorded kindergarten round up information will be communicated by email to all registered families.
- March- July: Monthly Snail Mail e-newsletters will be sent to incoming kindergarten families.
- Late August:
- Class Assignments Communicated from teachers
- Early Goal Setting 1:1 meetings with teachers
- Open House @Snail Lake
- First Day of School
To Do Before the First Day of School
- Online Data Verification- completed in your ParentVue Account
- Contact the Snail Lake Office for assistance 651-621-8000 or email email@example.com
- Provide Proof of Residency (driver's license, current utility bill, rental/lease/purchase agreement)
- Copy of a Birth Certificate
- Provide current emergency contact information
- Immunizations/Allergies/Health Concerns
- Contact the Snail Lake Health Office 651-621-8004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact the District Transportation Office for bussing questions email@example.com (Bus passes will be mailed to homes the week prior to the first day of school.)
- Nutrition Services
- Contact the District Nutrition Services Office with school meal account questions 651-621-6022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
District Enrollment Information
- Mounds View Public Schools welcome students in its attendance area. To see attendance maps and search attendance areas using your address, click here.
- Due to increasing resident enrollment, all schools in the Mounds View District are closed to open enrollment.
- Most schools are only offering virtual meetings at this time. Call the number above to schedule a meeting or for more information.
For school facts and demographics, download a fact sheet here.
Click here for upcoming dates and times.
To enroll, residents should contact the school directly. Visit the District's enrollment page for more information.