2023-24 Supply List
Help with school supplies
If you need help with free school supplies for your student(s), the Good Neighbor Back to School Project is here to help.
Click here to request an appointment to pick up school supplies in August from the Ralph Reeder Food Shelf. Questions? Call the food shelf at 651-621-6280.
Tax relief programsMinnesota has two tax relief programs for families with children in kindergarten through 12th grade:
- K-12 Education Subtraction
- K-12 Education Credit
Both programs help lower taxes and may provide a larger refund.
- K-12 Informational handout in English
- K-12 informational handout in Hmong
- K-12 informational handout in Somali
- K-12 informational handout in Spanish