As you know, the FeePay system has been unavailable for weeks, causing families frustration as they attempted to access student meal accounts. We apologize for this inconvenience and share your frustration.
Our vendor tells us the system is now back online, however the direct link to FeePay from ParentVUE is still not functioning properly. Knowing that many of you will require the use of FeePay to enroll in high school (MSHSL-sponsored) spring activities or for other upcoming events, we have an alternate method for you to follow to log in to the system.
- Log in to ParentVUE.
- As you look at the information for each child, please note their “ID” number (under their photo or name). You will need this number to reset your FeePay account.
- In the upper right corner, select the “My Account” tab.
- Scroll below to view the primary email address listed. This is the email address you will use to access FeePay.
- Leave ParentVue and log in to FeePay.
- Select the “Activities” tab.
- You will need to reset your password. Select the “Don’t remember your password?” option toward the bottom of the pop-up screen. If you need additional help with the password reset, use this guide.
- Once you are logged in to FeePay you may need to reset your “Relationships” in the “Your Account” area. Click on drop-down by your name (upper right) to see if your children are already listed. If not, utilize this How to add a new relationship guide if you need assistance.
Once you successfully completed these tasks, you will be able to use FeePay to register for spring activities or other events. When processing, if your transaction times out, use the back button on your browser, click Pay again and repeat until the payment goes through. Please be sure to give it enough time to process before doing that step.
To make a Nutrition Services payment for your student's meal account, visit www.paypams.com or use your school's payment drop box to deposit cash or a check.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation as we work with our vendor on this issue.
For assistance with ParentVUE or FeePay, please download this FAQ or contact the office of the school where your child attends.